Are you ready to begin teaching what you love?
Are you looking for personal development?
Introducing Perfect Hearts Yoga’s 200 Hour Teacher Training Program.
Our Teacher Training Program will empower you to achieve a higher degree of wellness and give you the tools to become a confident, passionate teacher.
Our Teacher Training curriculum is a professional 200+ hour certification course. The syllabus in this training is based on classical postures that laid the foundation for all styles of yoga current today. From this foundation and current styles, you will learn how to draw up appropriate class plans. We teach the use of props to facilitate better openings, alignment. and progressive learning. There are important modules on breath work, anatomy, self-inquiry, yoga philosophy and business setup. You emerge as a capable, well rounded teacher.
We’ll get you practice teaching as soon as possible, and we can even help you find teaching positions after you graduate!
Accreditations will be from Perfect Hearts Yoga. Currently awaiting approval with Yoga Alliance.
Enrol in our program and you will…
- Be part of an age-old discipline that helps one live a balanced life.
- Attain more joy, knowledge and confidence.
- Increase the gift of health and vitality for yourself and those around you.
- Have more stamina and resilience to meet life’s challenges.
- Bring your yoga skills to corporate, educational and medical settings.
- Fulfill your highest potential physically, emotionally and spiritually.
Payment Options (all interest-free):
Easy Pay: 4 Payments $750
Most Popular: 3 Payments $1000
Save $100: 1 Payment $2900
February 1st to May 26th
Fridays 6:00pm to 10:00pm
Saturdays 2:00pm to 8:00pm
Sundays 1:30pm to 7:00pm
Every third weekend off.
Schedule subject to minor changes.
- Belinda Tkach (Posture Alignment, Philosophy, Sequencing, Business & more)
- Oksana Yatsenko (Pranayama, Kundalini & more)
- Laura Chenier (Anatomy & Subtle Body)
- Tianne Allen (Restorative)
- Valery Petrich (Sanskrit & more)
- Lisa Greene (Chinese Meridian Theory and Yin)
- Kelly McCann